Plan a Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) solution for a small to medium-sized business (SMB) customer.
Introduction to Selling HPE Products, Solutions and Services, Rev. 18.41
Certification and Learning.
This interactive course teaches HPE channel partners to describe, position, and recommend entry-level HPE products and solutions to their customers. Additionally, the course introduces foundational HPE networking, server, storage, and hyperconvergence concepts as well as HPE Pointnext and HPE Financial Services.
The course content includes:
- The technology trends that are driving small to medium-sized customers' buying decisions
- Networking fundamentals and HPE Networking/Aruba SMB Portfolio
- Server fundamentals and HPE Server SMB Portfolio including Gen10 and HPE server management
- Storage fundamentals and HPE Storage SMB portfolio including HPE Nimble and Infosight
- Hyperconvergence fundamentals and HPE SimpliVity
- HPE Pointnext support services for small to medium-sized businesses
- HPE Financial Services for small to medium-sized businesses including new flexible IT consumption models
Ideal candidate for this course
HPE channel partners and sales professionals who sell entry-level HPE products and solutions
- Technology trends for small to medium-sized businesses
- HPE Networking portfolio (includes networking primer)
- HPE Server portfolio (includes server primer)
- HPE Storage portfolio (includes storage primer)
- HPE Simplivity (includes hyperconvergence primer)
- HPE Pointnext services, HPE Financial Services
After successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the technology trends that drive IT buying decisions today
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities for HPE entry-level networking, server, storage, and hyperconverged solutions
- Discuss the HPE Pointnext services offerings that complement channel partner IT services offerings
- Recommend new IT consumption and financing models for SMB customers and the benefits of HPE Financial Services
Please note: This course includes 45 minutes of additional, optional primer content to help those who are new to selling HPE products and solutions. For new and non-native English learners allow an additional 1-2 hours for interactivity and learning checks. For the best learning experience, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome to take this course. To study for the exam it is recommended that you download and review the course study materials at the link provided in the course “Resources” section. The link will take you to HPE Press. You will be prompted to download an e-reader of your choice so you can download and view the content. The e-reader and course study materials are free of charge.
How to register
View the Certification and Learning Global Training Calendar to register for the training offerings that best meets your needs.
HPE product number
Course format, Typical duration Select one
- ILT - Instructor Led, 5 days
- VILT - Virtual Instructor Led, 5 days
HPE ATP - Hybrid IT Solutions V
In preparation for these exams
Selected items from this course are included in these exams: • HPE0-S56: Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
Register for this course
Find this course offering in the Training calendar. Click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.