Plan a Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) solution for a small to medium-sized business (SMB) customer.
Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions, Rev. 18.41
Certification and Learning.
This course is designed to expose participants to the fundamental principles required to architect hybrid IT solutions. It will focus on HPE networking, server, and storage solutions for SMB customers. Through the use of customer scenarios and extensive hands on labs, participants will learn how to set up and configure a small data center to meet customer requirements.
Ideal candidate for this course
Typical candidates for this course are IT, facilities or data center professionals who work in and around the data center and who have the responsibility to achieve and improve the availability and manageability of the data center. Typical candidate job roles include but are not limited to Pre-sales Architects, Pre-sales Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Solutions Engineers, and Technology Architects.
01120612: Introduction to HPE SMB Hybrid IT Architectures, Rev. 18.41
- Recommending HPE SMB Solutions for Customer Use Case
- Planning and Designing HPE SMB Solutions
- Installing, Configuring, and Upgrading HPE SMB Solutions and Related Components
- Managing, Monitoring, Administering, and Operating HPE SMB Solutions and Related Components
- Troubleshooting HPE SMB Solutions
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Summarize the various Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) server, storage and networking solutions that are ideal for small to medium-sized business (SMB) customers
- Guide customers to HPE SMB storage solutions that are appropriate for their needs
- Recommend HPE SMB networking solutions for various customer workloads
- Name HPE hybrid IT infrastructure services to benefit SMBs
- Plan a Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) solution for a small to medium-sized business (SMB) customer
- Select a server to meet an SMB customer’s needs
- Recommend a storage configuration that aligns with an SMB customer’s workload and hybrid IT infrastructure
- Choose a network based on an SMB customer’s existing environment, resources, and workloads
- Validate the design and document the customer’s solution
- Install and configure Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) data center solutions and subsystems for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs)
- – Servers
- – Storage
- – Networking
- Validate that an installation and configuration are successful
- Upgrade an HPE IT solution and its subsystems
- Manage and monitor data systems
- Administer and assess storage in data centers
- Evaluate networking solutions
- Summarize the basic approach to troubleshooting
- Recall the steps included in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) six-step troubleshooting methodology
- List additional methods and tools used in troubleshooting efforts
- Describe recommended solutions to common problems involving:
- – HPE servers
- – HPE storage
- – HPE networks
How to register
View the Certification and Learning Global Training Calendar to register for the training offerings that best meets your needs.
HPE product number
Course format, Typical duration Select one
- ILT - Instructor Led, 5 days
- VILT - Virtual Instructor Led, 5 days
HPE ATP - Hybrid IT Solutions V
In preparation for these exams
Selected items from this course are included in these exams: • HPE0-S56: Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
Register for this course
Find this course offering in the Training calendar. Click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.